Apr 4, 2012

Burger time at the Grand Hyatt

There's something about the thought of a burger that  puts me in a good mood.  It's one of those guilty pleasures in life that leaves you satisfied but also craving for more of that juicy savory goodness.  I consider myself a healthy eater (minus my food review binging during awards season of course) and have been on a mission to find a good burger in this city, but have yet to find one that is cooked to a beautiful medium-rare to medium temperature.  Often times when asked about preferred temperature, it often goes in vain.  Repeatedly served overcooked well done meat, it's been a long disappointing journey.....until now!

The Grand Hyatt Dubai has been a long standing establishment for good solid food in Dubai, with restaurants like Pepper Crab, IZ, Wox, and now The Manhattan Grill, the only problem is deciding which venue to enjoy a meal at. 

To begin my friends tried the Chicken Pate, playful and simple presentation, and sinfully rich!

I enjoyed the the buttery and sweet Sea Bass with Beet Root Puree, soft and well seasoned, the fish melted in my mouth. 
Now, the moment we've all been waiting for,  time to enjoy the TASTIEST burger in Dubai! It was cooked to a beautiful medium-rare temperature served with the crispy battered fries.  I don't want to know, nor do I care to know how many calories I consumed with this meal, because every bite was exactly what I imagine a burger to be plus more. 

The memory of this meal still brings a smile to my face.  I crave going back, and soon will when I've earned the calorie splurge!

Thanks Grand Hyatt for you're wonderful customer service and consistent quality when it comes to anything and everything hospitality related.  Looking forward to trying more of the loveliness soon....

For more information on Grand Hyatt Dubai, please check out there web-site:

http://www.dubai.grand.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/index.jsp?src=agn_phd_gh_ppc_google_ss&mckv=sNziJxpa1|pcrid|22318744656|


No comments:

Post a Comment