Aug 27, 2011

Le Petite Maison food coma.......going to sleep well tonight!

I enjoyed a meal at one of Dubai's most fabulous restaurants this evening, Le Petite Maison in DIFC.  They consistently hit the mark with top notch service, phenomenal quality of food, plus the warm and inviting ambiance.  Everything we ate this evening was delicious, but below I have just listed the highlights.  I recommend anyone living in the UAE try this place at least once. And if you're visiting from out of town, it's a MUST DO!


Haricots de Soisson, Vinaigrette aux Truffes
White Beans with Truffle Vinaigrette
 

Grosses Crevettes Grillées 
Grilled Tiger Prawns

 Compliments of the fabulous Chef, this gorgeous Sorbet selection!
One of the BEST desserts in Dubai,

Pain Perdu et sa Glace aux Epices
French Toast with Spice Ice Cream
Claims to be the best Cheesecake in Dubai....
Gâteau au Fromage blanc
Cheesecake
It is pretty darn good:) Check out the website for other reviews plus the extensive menu!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Saba
    Was nice having you in last night and I am glad you enjoyed it. Really like you passion for food. Give me an email sometime perhaps we could share a meal together. Timothy420@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, I adore la Petite Maison! It´s one of my favourite restaurants in Dubai! The fresh peas with basil and tomato are a must-try!

    ReplyDelete