Nov 27, 2011

Thanksgiving in Dubai....A new way to celebrate an American classic!

My beautiful 22 pound brined Turkey roasting next to a 3 pound Wagyu Prime Rib Roast
 The starters: Crab Stuffed Deviled Eggs, Foie Gras with Toasted Brioche, Spinach and Goats Cheese Quiche
 The immaculate table setting with festive floral arrangements and gold and teal themed table ware. 
 The rest of the Thanksgiving feast included Fresh Cranberry sauce, Sun-Dried Tomato Polenta Cakes, Baby  Spinach Salad, Macaroni and Cheese, Mashed Potatoes, Green Bean Casserole, Stuffed Turkey Legs, Wild Rice Stuffing, Carrot and Zucchini Bread, Salt and Spice Crusted Prime Rib Roast, the Turkey and the home made gravy of course!!!
Mimi posing with my Turkey
 Quintessential Thanksgiving Dessert: Pumpkin Pie.  One of my FAVORITES!!!
 The Dessert Buffet was complete with Pecan Pie, Maple Ice Cream, Lemon Meringue Pie, and  Pumpkin Pie with Amaretto Whipped Cream.
This was one of the most fabulous Thanksgiving meals I've enjoyed.  A collaborative effort between all of my friends and myself, we were able to create a decadent  meal that filled our bellies and our hearts with memories that will last a life time! A BIG Thanks to all my talented "chefs" for their contributions, I feel blessed to have such amazing people in my life to share all of these special moments with. I love and appreciate you all.....

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you guys really went all out and did the whole Thanksgiving mad feast, this is amazing! I remember your mentioning at W Grill that you were going to do something fancy for Thanksgiving, so this post was worth waiting for!

    God I'd love a slice of that pumpkin pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post Arva. It was a fabulous feast.....I'm still trying to work off the calories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bạn đang có nhu cầu tìm các công ty thiết kế nội thất để thực hiện thiết kế hay thi công văn phòng công ty của mình. Nhưng chưa tìm được công ty thiết kế văn phòng công ty nhỏ ưng ý theo yêu cầu của mình. Thì hãy liên hệ với chúng tôi công ty Azdecor chuyên thiết kế thi công nội thất văn phòng và nhà ở. Với đôi ngũ nhân viên chuyên nghiệp có nhiều năm kinh nghiệm trong ngành. Chúng tối tư vấn quý khách từ a đến z về cách lựa chọn bày đặt hướng bàn làm việc để tạo nhiều tài lộc giúp việc làm ăn thuận lợi cũng là không gian làm việc thoải mái cho nhân viên công ty. Chúng tôi hy vọng sẽ giúp bạn giải quyết các vấn đề lo ngại đấy.

    ReplyDelete